Tiny Yorkshire Terrier female.Charting to mature at 3Lb
Thank you for completing this application.
Please note that it is not our intent to invade your privacy. Our purpose is to find responsible, caring permanent homes for our animals. At the same time, we want to insure that you have found a suitable pet to enjoy for many years.
We will review the application and contact you shortly. Your patience is appreciated Sincerely
Stellar StarDust Biewers & Traditional Babydolls
We hereby state the above information is true. We also understand our vet and references may be contacted for the placement of this animal and we give permission to do so and will inform our vet that they may be contacted. We understand that this animal is for adoption and we understand that it may take 24-48 hours to hear of the status of our application.
☆ STELLAR STARDUST BABYDOLLS ☆
☆ HEALTH GUARANTEE ☆
Purchase Date ______________________
Price of Puppy _______________________ Male [ ] Female [ ]
Non- refundable deposit received __________
Congratulations on your decision to purchase a Yorkie/Biewer puppy! These puppies are a toy breed and therefore the purchaser understand the extra attention and care required in order for them to thrive and avoid conditions such as: Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and Dehydration. A small amount ( about ½ teaspoon ) of Nutri-Cal or honey should be given 3 times daily for the first week or so as a precaution to help prevent hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia can be very serious and cause death if not treated properly. Buyer acknowledges that they have been informed by the breeder on how to care for these situations. Make sure the puppy is eating and drinking. Food and waters needs to be accessible to the puppy at ALL times. If the puppy wont eat, seek veterinary attention. It is also explained to the buyer that children need to be supervised at ALL times when caring/playing with the puppy. It is the adult’s responsibility to make sure the puppy is cared for properly. Limit play time to short intervals ( about 20 minutes ) and do not allow the puppy to “cry” for long periods of time.
1. The breeder makes no warranty as to the size, features, erected ears color of the puppy when grown.
2. Puppy must be examined by a licensed veterinarian of the buyers choice (at the buyers expense) within 48 business hours. Failure to have your puppy examined by a veterinarian renders your health warranty VOID. If the buyer’s veterinarian discovers a life threatening defect (limited to the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys only) the breeder must be notified no later than the date ______________________.Puppy is guaranteed until three year of age against life threatening congenital defects (limited to the heart. Liver, lungs, and kidneys only).
3. Under no circumstances will there be a cash refund. If an exchange is necessary due to the above circumstances outlines in #2 above, buyer will be issued a replacement puppy of equal value as soon as one is available (within 12 months). If living, the original puppy must be returned to the breeder at Buyer’s expense. If the puppy dies, an necropsy must be performed at the Buyer’s expense by a state lab or university to determine the cause of death. Necropsy report
must state that the puppy died from a congenital defect. No other causes will be covered
4. The breeder is not responsible and will not be required to reimburse any veterinarian expenses incurred after the purchase date.
5. This warranty does NOT cover: adverse reactions to vaccinations, diarrhea, dehydrations, over bites/underbites, retained testicles, breeding ability, infertility trachea problems, open frontales, luxating patellas, coccidia, giardia, fleas, hypoglycemia, allergies, etc.
6. Once said dog has left the seller’s home, seller is not responsible for any infections, allergies, illness, or behavioral problems that may occur. This guarantee is against life threatening, congenital birth defects limited to the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys only.
7. This warranty only applies to the original buyer that purchased the puppy and is nontransferable if the puppy is sold or given away.
8. You agree to neuter or spay the puppy by it's 8 month(unless there is concern associated with pups weight)and will provide Seller with a copy of the Certificate of Spay/Neuter of the same. Registration Papers for your Pet Puppy will be released after proof of spay or neuter is received.
9. This puppy has been wormed prior to sale. With any changes in environment and due to the unpredictable nature of parasites/bacteria. Seller cannot guarantee that the puppy will be parasite/bacteria free. Seller recommends that the buyer present a fecal specimen to their veterinarian to determine the need for any treatment and continuing the worming schedule. Parasites such as fleas, worms, coccidia, giardia, are not covered under warranty.
10. All sales are to be considered initiated and finalized in Will County, IL
11. All provisions of the agreement between Buyer and Seller (Breeder) and embodied within this written contract. This signed contract voids any agreements, arrangements, promises, warranties, or guarantee made or understood by either party that are not expressed within this written contract. All aspects of this transfer are final except as stated above.